Live stream and manage your OTT platforms
Discover BCE’s online video solutions for both live and on-demand high-quality content serving customers such as TV and radio broadcasters, brands, event organizers and sport and cultural events.
Live streaming massive events such as Tomorrowland and the fashion weeks, BCE has acquired a leading position on the market with a solid player, multiple features and global delivery.
Thanks to BCE’s Online Video Platform (OVP) and services, the customer can create video platforms (VoD, Replay, PayTV, etc.), manage and distribute its content, monitor and analyze its audience.
Produce and broadcast with StudioTalk
StudioTalk is an all-in-one solution to produce shows, manage content, add special effects, control sets and broadcast your programs on any existing platform. Experience live production and 360° distribution through an easy touch interface and powerful system.
- Thanks to an intuitive Graphic User Interface and a touchscreen, the customers are able to control cameras, feeds and studio sets.
- An automated mode can let StudioTalk work on its own to ensure seamless production and broadcast.
- An advanced Content Management System is built-in and can easily be connected to your workflow.
- Encrypt the content with BCE DRM.
Itstored, BCE’s cloud backup and storage solution
With S3 (Simple Storage Service) protocol being a worldwide standard, BCE ensures the protection of the files as well as its immediate availability as itstored is directly connected to the customer workflow.
- The customer can perform unlimited actions on your content with a single, flat rate
- Thanks to BCE’s bandwidth, The customer can access your content at any time
- With more than 22 PB, the customer can backup all its content
- The content can be stored on two redundant datacenters
Discover as well BCE’s recent system integration projects for Groupe M6, BNJ, RTS and Antenne Reunion, the remastering of Baywatch for Fremantle, BCE’s DRM services and our 4K Broadcast services of Altice and Luxe.tv.